- Does your business need to grow?
- Has your business been hit by the recession?
- Do you need more opportunities, leads or customers to grow?
- Would it be useful know how many people visit your site and what they do there?
- Or maybe you're simply unsure as to what do with the web or how to use the internet to your advantage?
- Are competitors threatening to eat your lunch?
- Is your core expertise something other than web design and web marketing?
- Do you have trouble answering the question "What is your website supposed to do?"
Sound like someone you know...? call 214-236-7020 for help or keep reading...
If the answer is "yes" to more than one of those questions...
and you'd really rather run and grow your business...
than spend your valuable time fiddling with different internet and web tools...
or learning the newest marketing systems...
or the latest programming language...
or how to do web analytics and web metrics...
or figuring out whether to use Twitter...
...then getting the 5 Essential Elements of Web Success from OnlyWEBS.us is the solution that let's you stay focused on what you do best and find useful answers to those questions.
We call our process "Internet Presence Management' or IPM. What is IPM?
Internet Presence Management, now known as Inbound Marketing, is the holistic and systematic approach of leveraging the internet to create a magenetic presence for a business, organization or person that delivers traffic, leads and sales to you at optimized costs.
That's a fancy way of saying: developing and implementing a real plan to get you the most out of the internet.
We give you the options to be able to...
Do what you do best & let someone else do the rest!
We are different than a hosting company because we will actually offer options beyond domain registration & hosting and more than one option for site design. For a couple of years we dealt with and, I am sad to say, even tried to copy other hosting companies with a "host with us, then your are on your own" mentality.
It's a nice, convenient (for the hosting company), one size fits all approach. It's low on personal interaction & support too. They don't worry about how long you'll stay around or how frustrated you get (I've been there too). Too often, they compete solely on price, overstated simplicity, using slick magazine and television ads.
It worked in the early days.
However, as the internet became more prevalent in business and peoples everyday lives, we noticed a shift in the needs of our clients and potential clients.
Here is what we observed:
1) Results from traditional advertising and marketing channels produced fewer or lower quality results.
2) Many businesses had paid good money for website designs - $6000, even $10,000 but got very little in return. Plus if they wanted to change the design or content, the only option was to go to the designers and get them to do it.
3) The adage, "if you build it, they will come" no longer worked as the number of businesses on the web grew.
4) Still, at the end of the day, business owners wanted to focus on their core business, not become web experts or add entire IT departments to the payroll.
5) The desire to stay focused on business and save money, led some to buy into "quick fixes" which promised "no work & big results" only to find the real results did require work and there was no one around to do it at the "quick fix" shop.
6) Tales of woe about such things made other business people wary about the web in general.
7) Meanwhile, the pace of innovation from Web 1.0 to Web 2.0, and adoption by small business continued - it was a matter of survival.
8) Yet, dentists still wanted to be dentists, plumbers still wanted to be plumbers and both know they need to do something different when it comes to the web
9) To compound the problem, along came "social media". Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and all the rest. Business owners wondered what to do about all that. Were they too late? Too early? What should they do - if anything?
10) Some jumped on one bandwagon or another. You perhaps? Is it going like you expected? Some avoided leaping, not sure what to do. YOU perhaps?
From all this we realized there was a solution we could offer that was in OUR core competencies. It was helping people grow by actually helping them tackle those problems.
Our Goal: Understanding what you are trying to do and then helping you do it.
It lets us be web people and lets you do what you do best. That's how we started doing Internet Presence Management.
OnlyWEBS.us now offers a suite of services from domain registration to fully outsourced inbound marketing, metrics, and management.
- Domain Registration
- Web Site Hosting (basic to Enterprise class with SLA)
- Custom designed sites built on Web 2.0 CMS (Joomla)
- Custom themes or templates for html, Joomla, or WordPress
- Managed eMarketing Packages based the HubSpot too platform and inbound marketing strategy
- Full Outsourced Packages
The list covers a spectrum from do-it-yourself to completely hands-off. Custom tailored to fit you and your business needs.
Our approach is to partner with you to build what we call a "Growth Engine" for your business. That starts with a web site as a hub and adds a suite of matched tools and techniques to get the job done. Here is the concept (drawing below) with example tools & example results drivers. We work together to adapt the tools in your growth engine to reach the various results drivers you have. Note: Your Growth Engine drawing will be unique to you...
How are those tools selected?
By first looking at your "results drivers" - the people who, by their decisions and choices, affect the results of your business or enterprise. Certainly, your customers or clients are to be counted here. However, don't forget your staff and maybe a board of directors? Depending on your organization "results drivers" may go by other names such as community, owners, constituents, members, audience, or "potential" customers to name a few. Your results drivers are not defined by one single term or approach and neither should your internet presence strategy be singular, one dimensional or flat.
Write down all the different categories of results drivers you have. Just quickly jot 'em down.
Do you suppose all of them like to be communicated with in the same way? Do they process information the same way? Not likely. The next step is to identify different ways they can be reached to engage them such that you can move them to a mutual goal. For most web users that's one of two things. It's either to have a problem solved or be entertained/enlightened.
Simply stated, the mission is to: Build a network of "you" that reaches your results drivers in the ways that work best for them.
There are a few things that should be in every internet presence strategy in our opinion. Website. blog. email. ecommerce. Video is usually a great candidate as well. The rest depends on your audience and type of product or service.
We will work with you to figure out that. Call 214-236-7020 and we can ge started!
If you live in North Texas in towns such as Celina, Plano, Dallas, Ft.Worth, Frisco, McKinney, Sherman, Allen, Richardson or other cities nearby - We're available to meet with you 1 - 1 to discuss your business challenges / needs and help find ways to meet them.
Thanks for your time and I know we can be of service to your business.
Wes Stalcup aka World Wide Wes
Founder & President
OnlyWEBS.us - a TTXW INC dba
View Professional Profile: